Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Back to Reality

Well friends, this is it! Armand and I have been in school for a couple weeks now and it's been a slow transition. Armand and I have been sharing the car and it is working out just fine. I invested in a cheap little cruiser so that I can ride my bike to school on the days that he has to work early. I am taking 12.5 units and Armand is taking 8.5 units. Classes were hard to get into this semester because there is a massive influx of students since the universities are turning students away due to budget cuts. Two of Armand's professors are ones that I also had my 1st semester, so that is very exciting!


Amythyst and Anthony start back this Thursday!! I am normally not a fan of back to school season, but this year has me pumped! I'm ready for a steady schedule, even if it's busy, at least it will be consistent.

Football Season is upon us and I couldn't be happier!! Anthony will be playing both JV & Varsity this year, so he is very excited for those Friday Night Lights! He recently collided with a teammate and busted open his eye. He had to get 7 stitches, and now has a real pretty scar below his left eyebrow! Yay! Bragging rights! *sigh* He got Megan Brophy for his cheerleader and I just adore her! He will be a junior and is ready to take school seriously. I am hopeful that this will be a transitioning year and he will be able to make huge strides toward graduation.


Amythyst is ready to start High School! She has been working hard at who she wants to be. She has been experimenting with make-up and is doing a beautiful job. She also got Violet colored contacts! :O She has incorporated combat boots into her wardrobe this year and, I must admit, she looks adorable. We will be dying her hair black this evening. I am hopeful that she will find something of interest in high school. My biggest fear as a parent is not being able to prevent my kids from making the same poor choices I made. So far, so good, I just don't want this to be the year that everything falls apart. Wish me tons of luck and say lots of prayers....I need em!

Well, that's all for now! Talk soon!

TTFN~kel

No comments:

Post a Comment