Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

2nd Interview

So, this afternoon my baby boy will have his 2nd job interview at Chick-fil-A! His 1st interview was sort of a panel interview! Call me crazy, but that's a whole heck of a lot more than I would have EVER guessed or expected from a fast food chain! I am so thrilled for my boy that he is getting this much exposure and experience just from one job prospect! GO ARMAND!

Last night I received the package I've been waiting for!! Armand and Meg's "Scenic" Senior Portraits!! Hoorayyy!! They all came out so beautifully! I created a Graduation Announcement and will be sending them out next month! Here is a sneak peek.....
Awwwwes....my handsome baby boy is growing up and getting all manly on me! I <3 you Armand!

Anthony's band auditioned for Irvine High School's benefits concert and guess whaaaat??? THE MADE IT!! Yayyyy!! They will be playing an 'Explosions in the Sky' song during intermission! I'm so proud!! Way to go Anthony....you sooooo ROCK!!


I've got a feeling that 2011 is going to be a GREAT year! We're already off to a wonderful start! Hooray for SPRING!! My favorite season! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment