Search This Blog

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Found a Precious Gem

I have found that as I get older, it gets harder and harder to make friends. If you don't have friends that you have been friends with for a lifetime, it becomes more and more difficult. I mean, I am a personable person and have many many acquaintances, but true friends are few and far between. I have 2 or 3..well no, maybe 1 or 2 people that I can pour my heart out to. Unfotrunately, 1 of the 2 is out of state. Once and a while, someone will come into your life that you know was hand delivered to your doorstep by God. That has happened to me this month. I have met a few women that I've been able to bond with, but one of them I had lunch with today and just know in my heart of hearts that I have found a precious gem of a friend! I can sense that we are going to be friends til the end! We will be BFF's til we die. Our stories are so similar it's frightening. We were finishing eachother's sentences, we wept and laughed and both kept getting goosebumps from God's presence! I can't wait to see what transpires! I just may have found my business partner, too!! Thank You Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment