Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

It's all happeninnnng...

Well friends, it's all happening for my baby boy. He's growing up right before my eyes. We enrolled him at Irvine Valley College (IVC) on Thursday and he took his placement test this morning @7am. Then, he got a message from Chick-fil-A that they want to schedule an interview with him for sometime on Monday! YIPPEE!! I'm so excited for him! He also put in an app for Best Buy, but with Chick-fil-A, at least he will not have to request Sundays off...he has no choice! HAHA!! I'm so super excited for the boy! I know he really truly wants that job, so I really truly want him to have it. Best Buy would be more cool and fun, but hey, he can always look elsewhere once he gets the experience he needs!

GO BUBBA! I am soooo proud of you! xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment