Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My Side Of The Closet?

Welcome to my side of the closet! When I was a teenager, I lived with one of my friends and she used to wear my clothes all the time. When people asked her where she got her outfit, she would simply reply "Kelli's Side of the Closet" and that stuck with me all these years! I have multiple blogs that are dedicated to specific aspects of my life. But not this bog...no sirree....this blog is wholly dedicated to the life and times of the Kellgirl. Wanna know what my favorite color is? It's purple. Wanna know what my favorite tyoe of shoe is? TOMS adn Dr. Martens. Wanna know what my favorite band is? Duran Duran and mewithoutYou. Wanna know what I did today? I lazied around and enjoyed my day off. Wana know what I'm stressed about? Sending my baby off to college. These are the types of ramblings you will find here! A little bit of this, and a little bit of that! YUP! That about sums it up!

Oh....btw....does this Green Monster Paramore t-shirt look like Totoro to anybody else? Jussss sayin....

No comments:

Post a Comment